The CSF aims to increase the credit worthiness of micro, small and medium enterprises (MSME) that are experiencing difficulty in obtaining loans from banks due to lack of acceptable collaterals, credit knowledge and credit track records.
- Cooperatives and NGOs which are contributors to the CSF
- SME members of the above contributing Cooperatives and NGOs
- Partnership whose majority partners, including the capitalist partner are members of the CSF-participating cooperative/NGO
- Corporation with at least 67% or 2/3 of its shares of stocks is owned by a member of a CSF-participating cooperative/NGO.
Eligible Loan Purpose
- Finance entrepreneurial business activities
- Relending/Sub-loan to members
Maximum of up to 10 times of the member’s contribution or the maximum eligible for CSF Surety Cover, whichever is lower.